Nutritious food ingredients with ambitious goals
We are ambitious for milk-based ingredients that promote nutritional health.
Fortunately, such raw materials are naturally rich in proteins, lipids, oligosaccharides, minerals and vitamins – offering huge application potential in a wide range of food products.
Arla Foods Ingredients has formulated a long-term research and development strategy based on the potential of our raw materials, global nutrition trends and health challenges, which provides a direction for the company's nutritional science capability building and development.
Our current strategy focuses on:
- Allergy Management and Prevention
- cognitive development and performance
- gastrointestinal health
- Healthy growth and planning
- immune health
- innate metabolic defects
- bone health
- Metabolic health and diabetes
- Sports performance and exercise
Our nutritional science activities span the value chain from discovery to development and commercialization.
Leveraging Nutritional Science to Deliver Value
Over the years, we have discovered and made available many nutritionally valuable food ingredients—bringing benefits to many consumers with diverse needs, from infant nutrition to complex medical challenges and the ability to improve people’s health. Healthy and indulgent food and beverage products for quality of life.
- baby brain development
- Older adults at risk for early bone and muscle loss
- The pursuit of improving endurance performance in sports
- Infant Allergy Management
- Patients with special dietary needs
- Offering protein-rich and indulgent dairy products to health-conscious consumers
- Improve baby's immune system